Monday, May 11, 2015

Saturday/Monday

I was glad to get in an 8.41 mile walk with my wife on a trail that goes from Port Jeff Station to East Setauket .  It was a comfortable day in the 60's with some drizzle and clouds. My wife has gotten herself in good shape and made the trip easily. We made a stop at Starbucks in East Setauket to get a respite from a rain shower. The company was great and the scenery was beautiful.
  My wife and I also walked 3.38 miles in Mastic last night while my step-son did some fishing at Smith's Point.  Today, I got out at 4:30 and did 8.06 miles on my usual figure 8 plus loop.  My pace was at my two weeks ago pace and not my last week pace. I think the weekend walking and the three sets of squats last night may have slowed me a bit.  I have had a tough year in some ways. I find that the demands of living here on Long Island and all the adjustments just seem to stretch me. I am looking to The Lord for his help. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment