Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cool Again

It was a comfortable 45 degrees this morning. I had two thinner layers on top with shorts on my legs. There were many deer and turkey's lurking about this morning. Lots of people leave
feed out for the wildlife. My pace was under 14 minutes a mile walking pace. My knees haven't felt this good in a long time.  I had my second best 8 mile time which I did on the figure 8, Apple Court Loop with an extra . 6 miles headed towards route 25.  Making the transition from a runner to a walker has gone smoothly, thanks to my showing restraint. I'm blessed to get the mileage in! So much going on in my life, I'm thankful that The Lord has given me this outlet ! Have a blessed day! Oh yeah, 8.02 miles. Meeting my friend Lenny for supper tonight as our wives attend Bible Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment