Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Log Disguised as a Blog

I have had a good string of workouts lately. I did my usual plus another extra Apple Court for 8.5 miles.  It was 64 degrees with a cool breeze out of the north and drizzle in the air--PERFECT conditions.  I saw one runner when I was running around Apple Court heading up Raynor towards 25. Looking forward to hopefully a run or two in the hills of Hope,Maine.  I'm glad that Andy occasionally leaves a comment. Back in the day when blogs were in I received regular feedback--these days no comment is the norm.  I still have decided that a blog is also a way for me to look back at my own workouts as well. I do get occasional feedback on dailymile .com. Somehow,keeping this blog alive I think is a good thing. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment