Friday, March 8, 2013

Another Snowy Day

 I have been using sonriserunning,but a friend had trouble getting on--perhaps this new heading will help.  I hit the roads at about 4:40 am.  The streets were covered in a couple of inches of snow.  Surprisingly,the footing wasn't that bad.  I felt strong today even though this was a long week with less than typical sleep. I shortened my stride on the hill sprints,and dug in with my forefoot more--this technique proved successful as I seemed to power my way up the hills.  I met a guy in a truck who yelled,"You are incredible!"  Made me feel good.  All the years of running in Maine have made snow runs seem somewhat 'typical'.  I finished my 7.8 mile workout with a good little shuffle and was greeted at the end by Jace who was busy shoveling the driveway.  God Bless and good day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can see the blog. Thanks Eric. Good run!

    ReplyDelete