Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Catch-Up

Last Week- Mon.-10.2  Tues-9.05  Wed.- 9.04  Thurs.- 8.44  Fri.--8.32, This week: Mon.--8.43 Tues.--8.13.  .   Life has been so busy lately.  Dealing with some hard family issues.  When children make poor choices and bad friends the results not only effect them they also effect the entire family.  Thanks to the Lord's help in directing me to resources and providing my wife and I with some wisdom.  We are continuing looking daily to Him for wisdom and strength and His direction and directing.
  The workouts have been decent.  I am so grateful to have such a great outlet for the stresses of life. It is sometimes difficult to get the time to blog with my attention being needed in other places.
  A mini-goal of mine is to get my weight in the lower 190's.  It has been steady at 200.  The last two days the weight has been 197 and 198 respectively.  197 is usually the high end, so I am trying to get the weight back down.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment