Friday, April 3, 2015

Thurs/Friday

I did 7.2 yesterday on the usual Apple Court, Woodlot, Reverse Ridge Loop. Today I did 8.01 on Raynor- Kastal  to the Randall loop. On Thursday we found out that my daughter Ericka will be induced Friday morning . So this morning I saw her off before I headed out on the same main route that I did when my first granddaughter was Ryleigh as born. I've had some surprises this past year-- 3 unplanned grandchildren.  I would have hoped that the children could have been born within the context of marriage-- but I am learning to rest heavily on God's grace which I so desperately need. My grandchildren are precious and I pray for they and my daughters daily.  God is good and I am looking to Him once again to supply strength and grace that only He can supply!

No comments:

Post a Comment