Saturday, April 18, 2015

Thursday/Friday

I'm writing this on the ferry out of New London to Orient Point, Long Island. I did the usual 7.53 loop in Ridge on Thursday. I had a strong pace going until my good friend Arlem met up with me. We caught up with family life.  It was nice bumping I to Arlem.   On Friday I did 7.66 in West Buxton. Maine. I have a nice loop that I do there along the Saco River. This is a fairly quiet loop. Lots of beautiful towering pine trees on this route. A workout in Maine is always a good thing. I was surprised that the temp felt like Long Island. There was some light rain the throughout the workout. I am blessed to have my daughter's Rebekah and Kimberly with me for the week. Katie and Keon are heading this way at the end of the week. I am blessed! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment