Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Monday/Tuesday Back at the Familiar Grind

  It has been a stressful summer that always ends with me back in Long Island and some of my daughters back in Eastport.  Thankfully, my daughter Kaitland is back here on Long Island with me.  I started school yesterday, and I am glad to be back to work-- it was time.  God is working I know, and I am learning the tough lesson of trusting Him when things don't work out the way I think they should.
   Well, yesterday I got out early and did the Longwood Loop at 9.44 miles.  I prefer the early hour with the streets all to myself.  I did the Randall Loop this morning.  On Randall at one point I felt myself just sauntering along in my own thoughts until I heard footsteps.  I turned and saw a lady running to catch up-well I picks my pace up in a hurry and didn't see or hear from her again.  I ended up with 9.02 miles.  I left a bit later as work start time was a half hour later- thankfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment