Thursday, March 27, 2014

9.12 and 9.14 on Wednesday and Thursday!

I have been busy-- work has been challenging and life always throws a few curveballs at you. I did a new version of my figure 8 loop with 2 x Middle Country and 1 x Apple Court. Both days I ran about the same pace. I've been tired , but not quite lethargic. I've tried to give a decent effort  without killing myself. Yesterday, we missed the snow , but the winds were howling and the a temperature cold. Today it was 22 degrees, but the sun was out. My entire house is sick. I hope that they all get better soon. I am blessed to be able to train in another beautiful area. My workouts are my sanctuary from the distractions of life. I often use the workouts as a time to reflect, pray, and problem solve. Blessed-- have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment