Friday, October 18, 2013

Finale

Thursday was the final workout of the week. Some nice workouts in,just felt kind of rushed. Today's workout I just felt tired--but I barreled through the whole distance not wanting to admit defeat. I varied the places where I usually run and walk. I have changed things up in my workouts this school year as a means to trick myself into getting the workout finished. I don't usually write these little adaptations in my log,but I know I have been mixing things up. Dailymile.com has been used daiy--but I like the blog. I know that only a few people actually check it out as opposed to dailymile.com--but, most of the feedback there while much appreciated is superficial. I have had this blog for six years now--so I hope that this will continue to be a constant among the many changes in my training and in my life. So today 7.9 miles--so blessed--miss Kimberly,Rebekah,and Kaitland!

No comments:

Post a Comment