Friday, October 4, 2013

Back to the Usual

I decided to do my standard 7.9 Ridge,Raynor,Woodlot,Apple Court loop this morning. I saw the Ridge runner doing his out and back on Ridge road. He runs well. The roads are so dark this time of year with the sun coming up later and later. I did see a rabbit several times on Raynor as I loop by there several times. I have felt more like sleeping than running,but am always glad that I chose to run after the fact. 

I have had so little time to reflect lately with the hectic pace of life down here on Long Island. I do feel God's hand on my life even in the hectic times and the times of tortuous time away from Kimberly,Rebekah,and Kimberly, My training has been consistent - that is a blessing. Right now I am looking forward to going to Maine next week. It seems I live for those times when we are all together. Even with the much needed shorter running week my wait is under 195 and all my strength work got done. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment