Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Workout/My Companion

  It was another cool morning at 45 degrees.  I was glad to hit the streets even though I was a bit stiff and tired.  I've been blessed to be able to workout.  The quiet time on the road has been a constant for 30 plus years.  The goal for me isn't competition anymore like it is for many--my goal is health and the sense of well-being I get from working out.  These workouts have provided me stress-relief through many fiery trials in life.  Usually by the end of my workout I feel like I've mapped out my day or have worked through a pressing problem. Yes,at times I have run with my friend Andy,but almost 98 percent of the time I have worked out alone.  So today I am grateful for another workout at 7.8 miles--blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment