Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Time Saver

 I decided to hit the hills again. This workout provides a little added intensity and saves a little bit of time, which puts me an ahead in the morning routine. The reduced volume in my workouts, give me a bit more energy, which during these later years is a necessary thing. I did 8 x Raynor, plus warming up and cooling down doing 6.65 min 1:52:29 for a 16:54 minute per mile pace at an average cadence of 125 spm with an average heart rate of 75 bpm with an average power of 134w with an elevation gain of 269 feet at 54 degrees. Tonight we have Bible Study. God is teaching me seemingly, to take joy in the little victories and blessings and to trust His plan. Praying that the hurricane will be greatly diminished or turned away from land.

No comments:

Post a Comment