Friday, October 4, 2024

The Hills of Hope

 I have totally lacked the feeling of being in the groove in my training and in life. I am able to get the work in, and get stuff done. It just seems that it isn’t as easy as it once was. I did my new standard loop, doing it at a normal walking pace. I did 8.80 miles in 2:48:54 for a 19:11 minute per mile pace with an average cadence of 115 spm with an average heart rate of 73 bpm at an average power of 117w at 52 very foggy degrees at an elevation gain of 742 feet. I went with my parents to help them sort things at my uncle’s former house. It seems as if there is not much that I can do, but I guess I supply moral support. There was no nostalgia today as my knees are just too sore. Thank you Lord for helping me to persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment