Thursday, May 8, 2014

Dia Hard

I got out at 4:15--things seemed to be going smoothly. I was at mile 1.5 when I felt the need for a pit stop--so I headed home.  After a brief stop, I headed out thinking that I could get this workout back on track. At mile 3 I felt the need to make another pit stop at home--well, this was starting to get annoying. I depend on things running smoothly in order to get the distance in and to make it to work on time.  I then headed out the door knowing that I would need a quicker steady pace to make it back in time. This put added pressure on me,but I felt like I wanted to get the distance in. I finally finished it up and was glad that I got the work in, Thank You Lord for a nice 10 mile workout-- 2 this week, and I wasn't even trying for 10 miles. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment