Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I've Been Running Just Not Blogging

I've been putting the last few weeks only on dailymile.com,sorry. My computer is at work ,and being a teacher I've been away from work for three weeks. I've maintained my workouts doing around 40 miles a week or so. My strength work has also been on par. Last week I did 4 workouts in Hope,Maine-- those  hills and horseflies were killers. This week so far Mon.- 8.5 miles   Tues.- 8.3 miles. Wed.- 8.3 miles.  To sum,the workouts have been done in hot and humid conditions almost since the end of school. My daughters are all here-- wish they were here all the time! I've been blessed to be consistent in my workouts. I've seen all sorts of wildlife- turkeys,rabbits,and deer,all with their young. I will get back to my regular blogging,but once again all these workouts were on dailymile under Eric C. Pendleton. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment