Sunday, September 8, 2024

Sunday With Rebekah

   Sometimes the most exciting thing to do is to do the routine thing. It’s nice to be back in the routine. I have been on a long streak of not doing the routine thing due to so many factors in my life and my wife’s lives. The weather was fall-like with the temps in the 50’s. Rebekah and I have been able to start a routine of walks and good conversation. We did the Shoreham side of the Greenway trail. We did 6.27 miles in 1:52:32 for a 17:56 minute per mile pace at an average heart rate of 85 bpm with an elevation gain of 44 feet at an average cadence of 116 spm at an average power of 115 spm at a temperature of 56 degrees. Lord willing I have a big birthday and a good concert coming up this week. Lord, I’m looking for you to get me there and to serve You this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment