Saturday, September 28, 2024

Saturday in the Rain on the North Shore

 I was feeling tired and worn out, but at 2 ish I felt the urge to go on a hike. Kind of has been the plan in my head. I went to the park in Rocky Point then headed west towards Mount Sanai.It started out as a drizzle, but it progressed to a steady light rain. My watch stopped after 7 miles but the workout ended up being 8.2. Some of the stats are estimates. I did 8.2 miles in around 2:35 for a 19:23 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 73 bpm with an elevation gain of 120 feet at an average cadence of 112 spm at an average power of 106w at a temperature of 70 degrees. I enjoyed the walk and the weather in my favorite season of fall. Thank you Lord. Praying that Charlotte recovers quickly from Covid.

No comments:

Post a Comment