Monday, September 9, 2024

Birthday Romp

 I headed out the door and I have to say that 60 is kind of a birthday that stands out to me. There is a part of me that takes today in stride like the other days, but at the same time being 60 reminds you of your limited time here and prepares your heart for eternity with Jesus. I did my usual two loop, but I think that I made a mistake and did 4x Ryan Ave.. most of my workout I was 59 and then at 5:53 am I officially turned 60. My mother told me it was one of two of her most joyful days. That meant a lot to me. I did 7.31 miles in 2:04:23 for a 17:00 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 95 bpm with an average cadence of 124 spm at an average power of 124w at an autumn like 53 degrees. I’m blessed and God is good! Thank you Lord for saving my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment