Friday, September 27, 2024

Making a Change

 I decided to look at my watch and noticed that I was past my wake-up time. Apparently, I forgot to set my alarm. I decided to try a different workout. I did the figure 8 with 4 x Woodlot Hill. My workout timer was playing tricks, but I got the results divided into two separate workouts: I did 6.7 miles in 1:48:00 at a 16:01 minute per mile pace at an average cadence of 126 spm at an average power of 138w at an elevation gain of 192 feet at 67 degrees. I didn’t want to be behind in my routine and this workout seemed to be a good change of pace. I have my second birthday party with friends. I’m glad that it is at my house so that I can make sure that there is no alcohol present. Looking forward to next week and a few days in Maine, Lord willing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment