Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Lonely Hump Day

 This year has been good, but it has had a different flow to it. In one sense, it has been hectic with guests staying at our house and having lots of get togethers. In the other sense, I have had a lot of time alone with my father in law taking a week off every three months and Charlotte staying at their house to care for Gill. Now back at school, I am shortening up my walks so that I get my strength work in and make it to work in plenty of time. This morning I did 2 x Raynor, Kastal, Ridge with a 3 x Ryan avenue for 7.05 miles in 1:57:44 for a 16:41 minute per mile pace at an average cadence of 124 spm with an average heart rate of 122 bpm at an average power of 128w at 55 degrees. My mother in law spent the night at Mather. Something is wrong, but they’re not sure what. I know Lord you will guide our paths as we trust you!

No comments:

Post a Comment