Sunday, September 1, 2024

Saturday/Sunday

  I spent some time this weekend at my in-laws and some at home. My wife is taking care of her mother who had Alzheimer’s, while her father and brother visit Scotland. Charlotte is a real sweetheart. I did a couple of walks so that I could spend Monday morning and Sunday night with Char . School starts on Tuesday so I will have to stay at home. I was blessed to do a 10 k walk on Saturday and an 8 miler with Rebekah on Sunday. On Saturday I did 6.30 miles in 1:59:03 for an 18:54 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 73 bpm with an elevation gain of 78 feet at an average cadence of 111 spm at an average power of 109w at 77 degrees. 

 On Sunday Rebekah came early for an 8.25 mile hike with an average heart rate of 73 bpm at an average cadence of 117 spm with an average power of 116w with an elevation gain of 149 feet at a humid drizzly 71 degrees. I then was treated by Rebekah to Starbucks and showered and got Ericka and the girls for church. Writing is a bit of a chore, but I always try to give an account of my workouts as I hope to finish out my 50’s and turn 60. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment