Friday, September 6, 2024

Sad News

  Yesterday I received some unexpected sad news. My Uncle Gary had passed away in his home and most likely had been dead for 4 days upon being found yesterday. Thankfully, my mother has handled it well. She and my dad will have a lot of work as he never marry and was alone. Death is everyone’s appointment, but thankfully Jesus paid the price so that we could be forgiven of our sin and live with Him. We have to make the choice and It’s up to God to make the final decision.

I mowed the lawn yesterday, so that I would have time to spend with Charlotte. The result was that my pace was a bit slower. I did 7.10 miles in 2:02:53 for a 17:18 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 96 bpm with an elevation gain of 193 feet at an average cadence of 120 spm at an average power of 122w at 61 degrees. I was a bit unsettled, but okay. Thank you Lord for your strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment