Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Patience

It has been nice having a more normal morning started off with a Bible reading and a walk. Thankfully, I have managed 6 days in a row. Yesterday 3.65 miles and today at 3.65 mile. I did just over 18 minutes a mile yesterday with today being just over 17 minutes per mile. My leg is still a little stiff after sitting for a bit. My knee just feels a little off, but there is no pain. So I am enjoying where I am at. The key is getting to the point where you can workout without pain and without feeling worse off because you did the workout. My vacation week when I did the long easy 9 milers, I could complete the workout without pain, but I always paid the price afterwards with stiffness and throbbing. The goal is to do this through Friday and the starting Saturday to add going down Apple Court and back adding on to my loop.  All subject to how the leg is holding up, and allowing for needed changes. Have a blessed day! Nice cool breezy overcast spring morning here. Weight just under 200– time to get it back to the 195 on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment