Friday, November 22, 2013

Planned Rest

  Yesterday, I did not feel quite right during my workout.  After the workout my stomach was feeling achy.  I decided that I had mistaken normal fatigue when actually I had some sort of a virus.  This morning I set my alarm for my usual 3:55 am-- I got up,put a log on the fire and decided that I would be better served with a little extra sleep and a day off.  I have had a good stretch of training and a couple of extra days off seemed to be the ticket to the road back to enjoying my workouts--especially with next week being a vacation week. I am so blessed!! Praise to Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Climbing back into bed always seems like a great option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it sure does! I'm glad that I took the day off--feeling re-charged.

    ReplyDelete