Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Sunday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday

 Sunday- I did the Longwood Loop for 7.19 miles, the fab 40, 3 x GP curls/presses, 1 x core trainer presses/rows, and goblet squats. We left for Finland Sunday night and arrived around 2 o’clock local time. We did a harbor cruise and a little stroll and off to bed.

   Tuesday- I started my workouts Tuesday as  I planned on taking off Monday. I did a route  partly along the water and quiet, and then through the city for 6.22 miles, and 3 x GP curls and presses. We did a bus tour of Helsinki on a double decker. We did lots of steps today in Helsinki.

Wednesday- I did 6.22 miles, and 4 x 25 pushups. We did a trip to and through Porvoo. We had a more relaxed afternoon and evening.

Thursday- I did the route that I did on Wednesday, along the water, and around a connected Island for 6.06 miles. I hope to do 3 x GP curls/presses. Helsinki is a beautiful place. I’m so glad the Lord provided for this trip. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment