This summer has been one full of experiences and work accomplished. I wasn’t trying to set the world on fire just trying to be productive in the heat and mixed busyness and solitude of the summer. I am trying to keep tabs on all members of my family including my precious wife. My wife seems to be functioning at a speed outside of my universe. I go from feeling close to her to next minute not having a clue with what makes her tick. It’s as if I’m married to a Demi-god with super powers and I have caught her eye for a moment but am a lesser being that takes special understanding. At the very same time, I feel like I know her well, but have not convinced her that I am worthy of her full confidence. Anyway, I did 6.67 miles doing the Ridge, Kastal, 2 x Ryan, Raynor/Woodlot Loop with 3 x GP curls/presses. I hope to do a core trainer press/rows and goblet squats later. Have a blessed day friends— off to PD.
No comments:
Post a Comment