Tomorrow I hope to enter my 40th year of teaching PE. I know others have taught longer, but for me this is a milestone. In August of 87 I began my first year of teaching in Eastport, Maine. Lord willing , tomorrow on September 3, 2026 I begin another year. A lot has changed in those years and yet the job is the same. I went from teaching in a rural area, to an urban area in the suburbs of NYC. I started alone and now I am married to my second wife. I still am that small town Maine boy from Camden.
This morning I did the Longwood loop doing 6.46 miles, and 3 x GP curls/Presses, and hope to do Goblet Squats and core trainer presses. I am slowly getting back to my daily school routine. I will have to leave 10 minutes earlier tomorrow. Have a blessed day friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment