Thursday, September 17, 2026

Longwood Backwards/2 x Woodlot/Woodlot Hill

 Wednesday- I woke up early mistaking the time. I drank my coffee and just stayed the course. The early time allowed me to get ahead of my daily tasks. It ended up being a long tiring, yet productive day. I did the Longwood Loop backwards and added a little extra. I did 6.67 miles, the fab 40, 3 x GP curls/presses, and goblet squats. I mowed the lawn and took Ericka and a couple of granddaughters to get a shot. It was an early Go Burger Day. 

 Thursday- I intentionally cut back just a little to allow for rest for my long day tomorrow. I did 6.27 miles doing 2 x Woodlot and Woodlot Hill, plus a weighted bench press, 2 x GP bench press, and hex bar deadlifts. I may do the preacher carry later. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment