I started the day out well watching Father Brown with Char. It was a laid back start to the day. As soon as we got out of bed and the work began, the irritation began. Char and I were like the two old men on the Muppet Show bickering pack and forth as we put all the deck furniture back on the deck after my paint job on both outside decks. Neither one of us could seem to get things worked out. Eventually Char went inside while I continued putting the bigger items on the deck. I could have used Charlotte’s help, but it was not worth the aggravation. Thankfully, Char had to go to the church to work out the snow machine with Jace. I used that time to get a Flat White and coffee cake at Rebekah’s Starbucks. I then went back home and did the Woodlot Loop with 6 x Woodlot Hill and 1 x Ridge/Kastal with 1 x Ryan Hill for 6.69 miles. My pace was slower. It seemed good just to get away from people. Right now I am inside trying to keep out of the way of Violet’s birthday party. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. I have learned that it’s alright to step away in certain situations. Life has a way of presenting you with unique situations. I will expound on this more in the future. Have a blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment